BLAST on the Boardwalk Registration
Announcing Another Exciting Speaker
BLAST on the Boardwalk 2.0
NABM President Nicky Gacos is happy to announce that in addition to former New York Governor David Patterson, NABM has internationally acclaimed Jen Coken kicking off our BLAST on the Boardwalk 2.0.Jen is a speaker, comedian, Imposter Syndrome expert, author, and international executive coach. Today’s completely unpredictable and rapidly evolving world requires a new kind of leader — one who is multidimensional. Multidimensional leaders can simultaneously navigate their bottom line, customer needs, and team dynamics. NABM is excited to be able to bring someone of this caliber to our signature training event.
This great training is being held at the Hard Rock Hotel in Atlantic City September 27-29. It starts off with a pre-conference seminar on the morning of Wednesday, September 27. We will be providing more about this session soon but you will want to arrive on Tuesday so you can participate. General sessions kick off after lunch and that evening there will be a networking reception. Training continues all day on Thursday until 3:30 PM. After that, attendees can visit the Vistar Buying Show and go back and finish the show Friday morning.
Registering is a 3 step process:
1. You must register for NABM’s portion of the training by going to https://barbbadge.wufoo.com/forms/blast-on-the-boardwalk-2023/ The registration fee is $100.
· IF YOU ARE AN SLA STAFF MEMBER PAYING WITH A PO, YOU WILL NEED TO EMAIL BARBARA BADGER DIRECTLY AT
2. Attendance to the VISTAR show is free however, operators must register to attend at https://vistarneshow.com/buying-show-reservation/operator-registration/
· IF YOU DO NOT HAVE AN ACCOUNT WITH VISTAR, ENTER 12345678 FOR YOUR CUSTOMER NUMBER
· You must register each person who will be going to the show with you.
3. To book your room go to:
NABM is excited to offer this training once again and would love for you to come be a part!
The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.
Blackstone Consulting, Inc.
Southern Teaming Partners
RSA Management Group
Brown, Goldstein, and Levy
Anderson Food Services