Full-Day Seminar All About Micro Markets
The OneShow will feature NAMA’s first-ever, full-day micro market seminar. Attendees will get a summary of where the industry is within this exciting new market channel. Then, the seminar will cover a wide variety of topics on differences between micro markets and vending as well as the associated operating challenges and opportunities.
New data will be offered on micro market installations and their operation, along with examples of best practices from operators with existing micro market placements. If you are currently operating, or just considering micro markets as an opportunity for your business, the micro market seminar is a must-attend event!
Here are just a few of the topics:
- Current micro market industry volumes
- Investment and ROI variations versus traditional vending
- Product SKU proliferation and merchandising
- Micro market transaction analyses
- Consumer marketing and product promotional program opportunities
- Warehouse and route logistics
- Equipment selection
Bachtelle and Associates
$129 pp through March 31st
$169 pp April 1st – 23rd
(Prices includes a working lunch)